Pages

26.8.11

go retro





Found these on pinterest. They also reminded me that I have been meaning to write about this article  for a while now. Great news on the 'living like your nana' front - the fact that it can make you feel younger (hmm seems contradictory..) certainly increases the concept's appeal. So turn off your teles, have a convo and play some cards.
Back to the dresses for a moment though, they are getting me quite excited about the love vintage fair in October where Kelly Doust will be signing books and there are ACRES of vintage items for me to spend a whole day in. woo.

I am exhausted from the week,  I have been in corporate training (joy). Looking forward to the weekend ahead with some projects and web-wasting (my new terminology for surfing your time away). What are your plans? Whatever they are I hope you find joy in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment