Pages

13.1.12

five favourite things friday

Woah, a feature!
So this is something that I'm going to try and do each week, it's essentially just a wee list of my favourite things from the past week. What are your five favourite things from the week?




Pear and gorgonzola salad from the Mediterranean Food Company. (I didn't take a picture of it, was too busy eating it!!). Some of the noises I made while devouring this salad could be deemed inappropriate for young audiences.



The latest edition of Good magazine.
One of the best publications. Ever. This edition also came with a Good Shopping Handbook for 100+ ideas for eco, natural, healthy and ethical products. Good, you are good.



It is exactly as the bottle says 'The perfect thirst quencher'. Barkers Lemon & Lime has been wonderful for the hot afternoons we have been experiencing of late. We got a recipe from Nana for lemon cordial also. Once this bottle runs dry we may have to give her recipe a go.



MMMMM pomegranate. The weirdest fruit but so tasty! I squeezed and munched and slurped my way through this one. Warning - do not wear white while eating pomegranates. Here is a handy link on how to de-seed them - it also has some interesting facts about Poms too!


Annd lastly, the goose. Lucy Goose. She's being sneaky on the couch with her cheeky smile. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment