Pages

12.3.12

stretched and scattered

it's been busy.

I've been flat out at work. Excuses excuses right?

It's been a weird time to be honest, when I'm not draining my energy reserves at work I'm at home reading my library books, playing with Lucy and getting as much sleep as possible. I guess it's one of those times in your life where you feel scattered, where you feel stretched and where you look for peace in your spare moments.

The good news is that we're off for a long weekend to Riwaka again. I'm hoping to get some top notch R&R and come back ready to face the world again.

I should really be grateful for the opportunities that I'm getting in my job, the support that I get from C, my lovely family and ace friends. I am grateful. For sure. It's not too bad.

In the meantime, here are some awesome sites that I've found for you all to spend some time on...

The most comprehensive craft blog directory. I could easily waste hours on craftgawker.

Get your own fabric! I'm soooo excited about this site and designing some prints for my own (yes that's right!), my own, fabric.

Funny girl. This chicky is, and she's pretty cluey too. Watch her vids, she's a diamond.

till next time xo

No comments:

Post a Comment