Pages

18.9.11

peace










Now that I'm prepared to write about the joy that I'm currently getting from my new yoga classes I'm almost at a loss for words. Words that do spring to mind are; calm, control, patience, tolerance, compassion, strength.

If you live in Christchurch I sincerely recommend you try Pavitra's classes at Yoga for You. The classes are Satyananda yoga which integrate breath, mind and body in the pratices. If you're not sure about the 10 week investment for the Introductory Course there are community classes in the weekends by donation.

I'm such a diligent student I am now practicing daily and have purchased Asana Panayama Mudra Bandha by Swami Satyananda Saraswati and am gradually building my skill base. Hoping to visit the Anahata Retreat in the near future too.

Better go pack, am off across the ditch tomorrow to Melbourne. For work, not play.

No comments:

Post a Comment